Ideal for young families and professionals seeking the community and convenience of modern urban life, Station East is a vibrant, sustainable, up-and-coming neighborhood.
Close to the heart of the city, the Station East neighborhood is located just a few blocks east of the prestigious Johns Hopkins Medical Campus, in easy walking distance to a variety of some of the city’s most charming and interesting attractions, including the recently-restored Northeast Market, MICA Place and the beautiful, 137-acre Patterson Park.
Designed as an eco-district— an exciting new concept that takes the idea of making individual buildings environmentally-friendly, and broadens it to an entire neighborhood, this neighborhood is built to stand out as part of the bold new face of Baltimore, while at the same time, honoring and complementing its surrounding neighborhoods. It’s all part of the developer’s mission to create not just beautiful new homes, but to have a real impact that improves the entire local community.
East Baltimore Development, Inc. Services (Coming Soon):
- 24/7 private contract security
- Routine patrol checks
- New East Side Safety Coalition — coordinates information with Baltimore Police Department, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Forest City Corporate Security and Private Contract Security regarding deployment strategies
- Maintenance of grounds and upkeep of area
- Sweeping of streets and sidewalks
- Coordination with City of Baltimore and Baltimore Police Department community programs to include participation with Eastern District Community Council
- Helping to establish neighborhood community organization
- Help to coordinate community events
- Advocate for and representative of community at events outside of neighborhood
- Sanitation “clean team” to keep the neighborhood looking great year-round
- Neighborhood landscaping and in-season flowers provided to keep properties looking beautiful
- Multiple green spaces being programmed for future uses
- Organized neighborhood watch program and neighborhood signage
- Neighborhood-based home maintenance when you need it
- Active neighborhood association (we hope you join us!)