We’re Ready to Help You Acquire Your Dream Home
Our expert financing professionals will help you find the financing solution that makes most sense for you. In addition to offering competitive rates and options, we can help you determine which buyer incentive programs may be most appropriate for you. Contact us today to start the process.
Don’t worry about rising interest rates anymore…we have solved that problem for you! When you buy a house from Station East. your mortgage rate can be locked in (fixed) by one of our preferred lenders. A win-win for everyone. Buy now to fix your rate!
Our preferred lenders and our sales team will work with you to help you both qualify for a mortgage and arrange for the funds you will need for down payment and closing costs (see some of the programs listed below) .
- Even if you do not yet qualify, we can help you do so soon! Just ask us!
- Monthly payments of about $1,130 are real and doable. Just ask us!
- Reduced BGE bills are real and doable. Just ask us!
- Buying with only about $1,700 of your own money is real and doable! Just ask us!
Homebuyer Assistance and Credit Programs
Please contact each specific program for details.
- Vacants to Value —Benefit from $10,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance from the Vacants to Value Booster Program when buying one of our formerly vacant, renovated houses. Learn more
- Buying into Baltimore — Become eligible for $5,000 in down payment and closing costs by meeting with real estate experts and community organizations, and sitting in on homebuying workshops. Learn more
- Live Near Your Work — A program from the City of Baltimore that matches participating employers up to $2,500. Learn more
- Community Development Block Grant — For first time homebuyers with total family income at or below 80% of the area median income. Learn more
- Baltimore City Employee Homeownership Program — $5,000 in down payment and closing cost assistance available with no annual income limits. Learn more
- Historic Tax Credits — A City-offered incentive program that effectively freezes property tax increases for 10 years, potentially saving owners thousands of dollars.
- Maryland CDA Programs- Mortgages, downpayment, and closing cost assistance available through our preferred mortgage lenders from the State of Maryland. Learn more
- Hopkins Hospital and Hopkins Education Live Near where You Work Grants- For employees of Hopkins and Broadway, when you purchase a house from us, you may qualify for grants — some homes with full grants of $17,000, others with partial grants of $5,000 in ADDITION to all other assistance. Ask us how!