Each Station East home is a showcase of healthy urban living. The homes feature a variety of green design and construction techniques, energy-saving features and beautiful architectural flourishes.
The Homes at Station East
Now selling homes on the 2500 block of E. Eager Street with private rear parking.
- Visit our new model at 2404 E. Eager St. — COMING SOON!
- Homes priced from $167,990
- Don’t worry about rising mortgage interest rates anymore. We have solved that problem for you. When you buy a house from Station East, your mortgage rate will be locked-in (fixed) by one of our preferred lenders. No need to be worried about mortgage rate increases while your house is being built for you. The rate is set by the lender at contract. And if rates go down, yours will also. A win-win for everyone. Buy now to fix your rate!
- Don’t want to wait for a house to be built for you at Station East? Now, you don’t have to! We have 3 houses under construction now for completion later this year…909 Port, 909 Bradford and 905 Bradford. Buy now, fix your mortgage rate, and move-in for the holidays. All the decisions have been made for you…all that is missing is you and your furnishings!
- All houses qualify for Historic Property tax reduction.
- Hopkins employees may qualify for grants — some homes with full grants of $17,000, others with partial grants of $5,000. Also $20,000 for city teachers and police from Abell Foundation.
- $10,000 from Vacants to Value Booster Program when buying one of our formerly vacant, renovated houses.
- $2,500 Refer-a-Friend Bonus. Limited Time Only!